Shandong Yinxian Huaneng Livestock Equipment Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Cao
Address: Shexian Industrial Park
During the heating process using the chicken hot air stove , we can adjust the temperature of the chicken house through the chicken hot air stove itself, or adjust the degree of sealing of the chicken house. Chicken house temperature. So, how can we adjust it when using it? What issues do we need to pay attention to?
1. When using a chicken hot air stove, if the small windows on both sides of the chicken house are not the same size, the temperature inside the house will be uneven.
2. The size of the small window is adjusted too early or too late, which causes the temperature difference between day and night to increase. 3. The small window opening is too large or too small, too large will cause uneven wind speed, and too small will cause excessive wind speed.
4. It is considered that the larger the small window is, the smaller the wind speed is. When the static pressure in the house is large enough, the larger the small window is opened, the larger the wind speed in the house.
5. The small windows at night are adjusted according to personal feelings, causing the size of the small windows adjusted by everyone to be inconsistent, and the wind speed in the house is constantly changing, which affects the performance of egg production.
The above are some of the methods used by the hot-air stove manufacturers to adjust the temperature of the chicken house effectively. I hope that the information introduced by the hot-air stove manufacturers will help you.
- Previous post: Analysis of Water Leakage Caused by Hot Water Furnace
- Next: No more
Analysis of the equipment temperature adjustment methods of chicken hot air stove
Analysis of Water Leakage Caused by Plumbing and Hot Air Furnace
How to adjust the burning time of the hot blast stove is the safest?
Method for cleaning by hot blast stove
Should the hot blast stove be used for regular maintenance?
Four reasons for long-term use of breeding hot air stoves
Advantages and disadvantages of our common breeding hot air stove