Shandong Yinxian Huaneng Livestock Equipment Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Cao
Address: Shexian Industrial Park
Water leakage occurs when using hot water heaters . For inexperienced breeding users, it may not be known what measures should be taken. At this time, we need to find the cause of the failure before we can find an effective solution to the problem and slow the water heater problem. . There are several reasons for water leakage in general hot water heaters:
1. Excessive water pressure. At this time, the user needs to close the water supply valve when the water supply valve is added to the specified position. Otherwise, after the water pressure is too large, the boiler will start the self-protection function and automatically drain the water to reduce the pressure, resulting in water leakage.
2. Improper use. You must read the instruction manual of the plumbing and hot blast stove, and follow the instructions and precautions indicated in the instruction manual and nameplate. When the hot water heater has air leakage, water leakage, water stop, the flame does not extinguish, and the combustion conditions are not good, it should be stopped. Notify the gas management department or the manufacturer of the repair in time, and it is strictly forbidden to dismantle and repair without permission.
3. Exceed the useful life. Since the hot water heater is under high temperature and high pressure for a long time, and the water is corroded, it is prone to leakage. It is recommended to replace it in time.
- Previous: How to adjust the combustion time of the hot blast stove is the safest?
- Next post: Analysis of equipment temperature adjustment methods for chicken hot air stove
Analysis of the equipment temperature adjustment methods of chicken hot air stove
Analysis of Water Leakage Caused by Plumbing and Hot Air Furnace
How to adjust the burning time of the hot blast stove is the safest?
Method for cleaning by hot blast stove
Should the hot blast stove be used for regular maintenance?
Four reasons for long-term use of breeding hot air stoves
Advantages and disadvantages of our common breeding hot air stove